For the technical support towards our Maximo Service Delivery team, based in Brussels, Equans is looking for an Application Engineer.
As Maximo Application Engineer, you understand the needs of the business and design solutions to service those needs. This includes configuring, testing, analyzing and implementing Maximo solutions along with supporting and enhancing solutions already in production.
- provide a system support role for day-to-day systems operations of Maximo 7.x environment and relevant changes or enhancement projects and other related applications
- monitor Maximo System performance; troubleshoot and resolve technical problems
- analyze and translate business requirements, from both technical and business process perspectives, into automated solutions in Maximo
- Support and maintain Maximo system reports using embedded reporting; run queries and create ad hoc reports
- maintain data integrity, including data related to WO, PM plans, assets, schedules, and routes. Identify and resolve any discrepancies in records
- manage and maintain technical documentation and provide training
- you have a Bachelor’s degree; majors in computer science, information systems or software engineering
- you have 5+ years of Maximo experience
- you have hands-on experience developing unit test cases/plans and conduct system testing
- you have a proven experience with relational databases, preferably Microsoft SQL Server
- desired Maximo development skills & competencies
- create workflows
- manage the creation/execution of Maximo queries
- create/update automation scripts
- create/update BIRT reports
- create conditional expressions, data restrictions, escalations, communication templates and sig options
- advanced SQL skills
- install, configure and maintain Maximo 7.6 environments
- configure and troubleshoot Maximo Integration Framework
- install and configure WebSphere Application Server
- support application design, domain creation, user account management, labor/person account management, reports, job plans, PMs, inventory management, work orders and other typical Maximo functions
- use problem-solving and analytical skills to troubleshoot functional and performance issues related to Maximo
- agile concepts are familiar to you
- proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- strong organizational and time management skills to effectively contribute to multiple projects
- flexible and adaptable to learn and understand new technologies
- you work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- you are flexible to travel around Belgium if needed
- you speak fluently English, Dutch and/or French
EQUANS is a leading global player in multi-technical installations and maintenance services.
We design, install and deliver customized solutions and services to improve our customers' infrastructure, equipment, systems and technical processes.
Want to tackle tomorrow’s multi-technical challenges with us?
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of Equans. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining Equans is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- interesting training and career opportunities
- group- & hospitalization insurance
- eco & meal vouchers, representation allowance
- company van (with fuel card)
- smartphone with subscription, laptop
- additional paid leave
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Assurance hospitalisation
- Assurance groupe
- Chèques repas
- Eco vouchers
- Voiture de société
- Carte essence
- Abonnement mobile
- Ordinateur portable
- Representation allowance
D’où allez-vous travailler ?