At axepta, the Business Analyst team are the interface between the Business department(s) and the IT department, analyzing all changes (projects, RFCs, studies) initiated by the Business department(s), from the specification phase to the integration of solutions within the Information System, in accordance with the governance in place. They support the Business (sponsor, Business Key Users) in the initiation of their changes and the clarification of their needs.
Your main tasks
- You participate and contribute to the execution of small requests (RFC) and ensure the completion introduced by the Business Key User
- You translate the Business needs into specifications (Business requirements) and formalize the Business requirements to make them actionable by the IT Analysts or the solutions providers
- You help the Business Key User to complete the Business Case template for each candidate project by relevant impact analysis
- You interact with the Business Key Users in order to enable it to translate the needs into specifications that will be used by the IT department to define the best solution meeting the needs
- You calculate the workloads induced within the Business by the project candidate
- You collaborate with IT & the Transformation Manager to identify risks and calculate the “average risk index. You then support them during the development of the solution by providing the desired clarifications to the requirements (functionalities, ergonomics, etc.)
- You produce the test cases that will be used to validate the solution developed by the IT department
- You test (after the integration testing realized by the IT Analyst) the solution developed by the IT department and reports any bugs identified
- You participate in the project close-out meetings
- You have a proven first experience in a similar function
- You master English fluently, good knowledge of Dutch and French is an enormous asset
- You have the ability to conceptualize, structure and formalize business requirements
- You have an understanding of the Software Development lifecycle processes and the business – IT collaborative model
- You navigate communication with all stakeholders (both inside and outside of the company) well and you know how to work in a project management environment
At Axepta BNP Paribas, the well-being and motivation of our teams is central. We offer you an attractive mix of challenging job content, a great team spirit in a start-up mentality within a people-oriented company with great colleagues!
We offer you a competitive salary package supplemented with very extensive benefits like a smartphone and subscription, group- and hospitalization insurance, meal- and eco vouchers, … .
Our HQ is located in the heart of Brussels. Secondly, we have a logistic hub in Waterloo. As we believe in the importance of a good work-life balance, we also offer quite a flexible homeworking policy.
D’où allez-vous travailler
Le processus de recrutement
Interview avec le manager