In this role you are assigned to a specific Product team. You become part of a team of different analysts, architects, developers, SDMs, service coordinators and PL’s.
Do you have a thorough Salesforce background, possess good organization skills as well as the ability to interact with the business (analyze new requirements and turn them into good solutions)?
Then continue reading and apply!
- you analyze the needs of the different business users throughout different projects
- you work in an agile methodology
- you fill the gap between the business and the developers
- you collaborate with teams in other technologies
- you collaborate with a team of Salesforce architects, analysts, administrators and developers to help them determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs
- you follow and understand new Salesforce products and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
- you work together with the other developers and validate their solutions before and during development, while also performing QA when required to ensure that they meet the needs of clients
- you write test cases that can be delivered to clients and support them during UAT
- you write test scenarios and execute tests
- you document processes, requirements, solutions and user guides
- you may be involved in translating business requirements into technical specifications
- you communicate intensively with your team about status, technical issues and creative solutions lines of communication
You will be in contact with the CIO, the infrastructure teams, the business divisions and supporting teams, the IS project leaders and other analysts
- you have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT or equal by experience
- minimum experience of 3 years in Salesforce technology (medior to senior profile)
- you have worked for at least 2 years in an agile environment
- you have experience with translating business requirements to functional requirements in the form of user story
- software: MS Office, Azure devops, MS Visio
- knowledge of Salesforce System Administrator, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Field Service Lighting, Salesforce App Builder, Salesforce Community/Experience Cloud is a plus
- you have an understanding of agile approaches and underlying principles
- you can set up test cases and guide the business during testing
- you are pro-active and have a problem solving mindset
- you are customer-oriented and have a learning mentality
- you can work independently
- you value the team’s success more than you value your personal achievements
- you communicate in a concise but kind way and have good social skills
- you are open for very regular mobility across all sites of Equans in Belgium
- languages: full professional proficiency in English, Dutch and French
As of today, we are managing 9 different Salesforce platform organizations with a need of day-to-day support & optimization and a healthy flow of new upcoming Salesforce projects within the Equans Benelux scope. We have a strong implementation of the Field Service Lightning product as well as the Service Cloud.
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of Equans. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining Equans is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- interesting training and career opportunities
- group-, hospitalization-, disability insurance
- eco & meal vouchers, representation allowance
- concessionary travel, lease car
- smartphone with subscription, laptop, internet fee
- additional paid leave, seniority leave, homeworking
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Assurance hospitalisation
- Assurance groupe
- Chèques repas
- Eco vouchers
- Voiture de société
- Carte essence
- Abonnement mobile
- Ordinateur portable
- Representation allowance
D’où allez-vous travailler ?