In this role, you additionally maintain an overview of all ongoing projects on SAP Alliance and support SAP technical projects (upgrades, migrations, carve outs, etc.)
In lead of all keep-it-running & maintenance services and maintaining service levels towards the business, you coordinate with SAP domain leads to achieve the best results for the SAP service and ongoing projects.
You are the key person for the business and our own IT organization regarding SAP Alliance.
- you manage the SAP team
- you manage SAP domain leads to help them determine the most appropriate strategy and designs to meet business needs
- you manage service levels towards business
- you manage SAP Alliance governance model
- you are in charge of the SAP Alliance budget & internal cost allocation
- you are in charge of the overall SAP Alliance roadmap
- you follow up and report on activities to your direct management
- you anticipate the needs in terms of resources and organization
- you follow and understand business processes and delegate the implementation inside the SAP team
- you maintain and improve the ITSM setup & processes for SAP Alliance
- you align the IT services delivered for SAP Alliance with Equans IT standards & processes
- you manage services rendered by third party vendors & internal IT departments
- you coordinate new initiatives on SAP Alliance with the help of the different stakeholders
- you actively participate on multiple projects simultaneously
- you manage service transition & handover towards new SAP support partner
- a bachelor or master’s degree in IT or equal by experience
- ideally, an ITIL-certification (or comparable ITSM framework certifications)
- minimum experience of 5 years in SAP Service Delivery, SAP project management or other SAP lead positions
- a detailed understanding of SAP ERP – functional and technical
- a good understanding in SAP System Architecture
- can follow/advise on guidelines and best practices in relation to SAP & ITSM
- able to provide solutions that are highly scalable, extensible, and easy to maintain while keeping the overall end-user experience in mind
- able to report transparently
- have strong ethics, interpersonal skills, and can engage in continuous learning
- able to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple requests and internal clients
- have a team player & can-do attitude, sprint methodology, communication skills, assertiveness, and coordination skills
- able to take initiatives
- flexible: you work part-time on site at the headquarters of Equans Belux, while punctually travel as part of different missions within Europe
- speak and write in English, Dutch and French
Within Equans Belux, the IT team aims to become the partner for all IT related matters for all the different divisions and supporting teams.
SAP Alliance has seen the light in 2004 and is the main back-office system for Equans Belux, with as main ERP modules FICO, MM, SD & HR. The landscape includes SAP BW, SAP Portal and other satellites (Basware, Brainware, Opentext,…). Over 50 companies are managed in SAP Alliance, and we have over 2500 ECC users (with CATS users by the end of 2022, we will well go over 5000 users).
Want to tackle tomorrow’s multi-technical challenges with us?
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of Equans. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining Equans is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, concessionary travel, hospitalization- & group insurance,… depending on your function
- interesting training and career opportunities
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Assurance hospitalisation
- Assurance groupe
- Chèques repas
- Eco vouchers
- Training & Career Opportunities
D’où allez-vous travailler ?